Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Tips to prolong ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   May I help you with something
Doctor :   Are your there
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice
User :   hi
Doctor :   Yes tell me
User :   i want to check some problem with u...
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   k
User :   I am 30, recently Married
Doctor :   k
User :   discuss some problem with you
Doctor :   Go on
User :   actualy i am very new & dont know how to control...
User :   Some time when i stated in night time it is happening very fast
Doctor :   Be more specific, you are speaking to a doctor
User :   & i feeling too much unconfertable ....becasue she will not be satisfied
User :   for her it will take too much time
User :   I cant use some direct words with you in chat...
Doctor :   yes that is usually the case
User :   U understand my problem
Doctor :   women take a bit more time than men to reach an orgasm
Doctor :   maybe you have premature ejaculation
Doctor :   this is what you have to rule out
User :   yes... but my problem is i am very new , so dont know how to control it... or keep for long time
Doctor :   how iold are you?
Doctor :   ok sorry you have mentioned that
Doctor :   how long have you faced this problem?
Doctor :   how many months/days/weeks?'
User :   i dont know wit hwhom i have to discuss this issue
User :   or diff to talk with docter also...feeling too much shy
Doctor :   i understand
User :   4months is already over..
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am a general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   the best person to talk to is a professional counsellor
User :   But is there any way or medecie throught which i can keep for long time or control it
Doctor :   or better still is to refer a sexologist
Doctor :   there are no medicines
Doctor :   but there are some techniques
User :   actualy some person told me there is some liquid or gel in market that we can try
Doctor :   I really do not know much about this
User :   or online can i get some guide about there techniques instead of docter
Doctor :   about gel
Doctor :   i think you should consult the right person for a better understanding
Doctor :   is your email id correct?
User :   Becasue in market many sexologist are there... but diff to talk with them or go to there place also
Doctor :   we will send across some links that may help you out
User :   yes it's correct one
Doctor :   please be careful when you consult a sexologist also
Doctor :   make sure you check the credentials
Doctor :   ok sagar
Doctor :   we shall research and send some links that may be helpful to you
User :   because if they given wrong solution it will affect to my personal life
User :   so i am more worried
Doctor :   unfortunately that is the help we can extend
Doctor :   however let me tell you taht this is not an uncommon problem
Doctor :   you do not have to be so worried
User :   ok ...thanks for u r guidence
Doctor :   with more experience you will be able to handle things better
Doctor :   right then
Doctor :   take care
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor