Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Tips to lose weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   HELLO
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   how can i reduce my weight..
User :   give me some tips
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you
Doctor :   but i need to get a few details first
User :   yeah sure
User :   my weight is 54kg n my height is 5.1
Doctor :   age occupation veg or non veg diabetic?

User :   non veg
User :   help me
Doctor :   A good start to the day would be a bowl of high-fiber cereal with a banana or yogurt. If there is no time in the morning then a healthy cereal bar would be better than nothing at all.
Doctor :   A piece of fruit in the morning and afternoon helps keep blood sugar level under control, this may even help limit hunger pains, especially if fruit is eaten 30 minutes before a meal.
User :   i am having oatswith milk and honey in the morning..Is that ok?

Doctor :   are u there?
User :   yeah m here
Doctor :   ya its ok
Doctor :   indulge in aerobics
Doctor :   not weight training

Doctor :   dont expect drastic changes
Doctor :   as slow weight loss
Doctor :   is a healthy weight loss
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor