Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Tips to improve sperm count - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello sir can you give me tips as to improve my sperm count
User :   sir pls type soon
Doctor :   do u have any medical problems or taking any medicine as of now
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   no
User :   male, age 28 single and 68 kilograms
Doctor :   how old are you
Doctor :   anytime semen analysis was done?
User :   no sir
User :   sir remedies to improve
User :   or any diet
Doctor :   i will give u tips to improve
Doctor :   avoid taking too much coffee or alcohol
Doctor :   avoid wearing too tight undies
Doctor :   avoid taking too hot water when u take bath
Doctor :   u can take this product from xxxxxxx india
Doctor :   it will help u improve sperm count
Doctor :   are you there
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor