Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Tips on controlling BP - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Blood Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 10 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page...
User :   hi
User :   how can i help you?
User :   please proceed with your health query
User :   gd morning sir
User :   in the report of my testing it shows my bp is very high so how cn it maintain
User :   what was your last blood pressure reading?
User :   83
User :   please provide your age, gender, location, occupation, height, current weight, details of past medical illness if any
User :   "83" was the pulse rate, or the part of your blood pressure reading?
User :   age 21 xxxxx height 5.2 weight 58 technician
User :   s sir
User :   could you type your last blood pressure reading? and when was it taken?
User :   my report is in home so now i cant tel u
User :   for your age, you blood pressure should not be above 125/85
User :   if it is more than that, then you might need to be started on blood pressure medicines
User :   and do further invetigations like lipid profile etc
User :   *investigations
User :   and follow diet changes of
User :   low salt, less oil ,and less non veg.
User :   when i have chekd it was 151/83
User :   it is high, repaet checking it every day and if it continues to remain high
User :   on more than 4 days a week
User :   then it had to be repoted to your treating doctor
User :   cn i call u
User :   such that he can start you on antihypertensives
User :   if u dont mind i want to speak u in phone
User :   I am available online for live discussion
User :   for phone service it is a diffrenet one, called as "get a call from doctor"
User :   where the doctor calls you up
User :   and solves your problem
User :   to speak to any of our doctors (except specialists) you can avail "get a call from doctor" service.

User :   is there anything else I can help you with?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor