Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Tips for smoking cessation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi
User :   hi
User :   hi
User :   i smoke a lot
Doctor :   pl proceed wd ur probs?
User :   can u tell me wot will happen in future
User :   i m 22years now
User :   how can i stop smoking
Doctor :   k how many cig u smoke in a day & for how long?
User :   from 3years i m soming
User :   i smoke 15 to 20cig
Doctor :   how much
User :   will i die in few years if i continue the same??
Doctor :   but y do u smoke?
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor/Taken any medication? When did you last see a doctor for a complete check up?
Doctor :   u will have probs wd smoking like:-
User :   no i dont bcause now iam fine
Doctor :   probs wd the lungs
Doctor :   probs wd the stomach & intetines
User :   how can i stop smoking????
Doctor :   u will lose ur physical stamina & more prone for heart diseses
Doctor :   can stop by strong WILL POWER
Doctor :   r u there?
Doctor :   by deciding not to smoke
Doctor :   We have a long queue of patients waiting for our service. Please log in next day to clarify other medical doubts
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor