Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Tingling of penis, pain and dribbling - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Hello
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I need some help with an issue
Doctor :   I am
Doctor :   Please go ahead
User :   I had sex with my wife just after her period a few days ago
Doctor :   ok
User :   Since then, I've been having some irritation
User :   It started with pain all over my penis and then a constant dribbling of urine
User :   The pain around the penis is gone and now I'm still dribbling and I have a tingling in my scrotum
User :   She's fine
Doctor :   How much do you dribble?
Doctor :   Does it wet your pants?
User :   When I stand, constantly, when sitting not as much
User :   yes
User :   but I never notice any spot when I take my pants off. It dries
Doctor :   Do you have burning sensation while passing off urine?
User :   No.
User :   I thought it might be chlymadia or ghonnoria with what I saw online, but no one ever talks about tingling
User :   and i don't have pain when I pee
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is your age?
User :   35
Doctor :   Did you start the sexual activity recently after a long pause
User :   not too long
User :   she had a UTI and we held off a little plus she had her period
Doctor :   Ok after how many days of period you have had sex?
User :   1st day
User :   she had just pulled out her tampon
Doctor :   How long this has happened?
User :   a few days
Doctor :   specific days
User :   since a few days ago...been non-stop
Doctor :   I am not worried and I do not think you have any thing serious to worry about
User :   What is the tingling?
Doctor :   This is common to have such pain, tingling after sex that too after periods
User :   What is it then?
Doctor :   The tingling can be an allergic reaction to the tampon that could have left some fibres inside
Doctor :   and more over women's genital area is very sensitive after the periods

Doctor :   and this has aggravated the problem
Doctor :   However I suggest few test for you
User :   What kind of test?
Doctor :   Urine microscopy

User :   Where do I get that done?
Doctor :   Digital rectal examintion also to see if you have prostatic infection
Doctor :   IF the above tests do not identify anything
Doctor :   then you just should not worry
User :   OK
User :   Do I see a urilogist or a regular doctor?
Doctor :   Regular doctor is fine
User :   OK. What about ghonnoria?
Doctor :   If it is prostatic, then it needs prolonged treatment for a month

Doctor :   Gonorrhoea has a discharge
Doctor :   You are not complaining of any
User :   discharge? I am dribbling. Is that different?
Doctor :   Do you think the dribbling is not urine and some thing else which is slimy
User :   no. it's not slimy.
Doctor :   It is just like regular urine?
Doctor :   I do not think you have a specific discharge because it leaves a mark on the underwear and pants which you did not observe
User :   i guess. I can't see it, but there is nothing sticky on me
User :   OK. Thanks for the advice. What scares me most is the tingling.
Doctor :   Wait and watch

User :   k
User :   thanks
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor