Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, retraction problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   my foreskin is tight and won't retract comfortably every time i have an erection, what are my options. i'm a bit nervous asking this
Doctor :   since when ur having this problem?
User :   just over the past month or two it's tightened
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u can get it circumcised
User :   is that my only option?
Doctor :   if u have tight foreskin
Doctor :   then this is the only option
Doctor :   what else u can expect
User :   but i dont' want to lose sensitivity
User :   is that true?
Doctor :   Intact men enjoy four times more penile sensitivity than circumcised men
Doctor :   who told u will loose sensitivity
Doctor :   did any doctor say so
Doctor :   it is not true
User :   you just said intact men are 4 times as sensitive
Doctor :   men enjoy four times more penile sensitivity than circumcised men
Doctor :   uncircumcised men have been known to complain that their penis is too sensitive
Doctor :   sorry
User :   can you assure me from experience that sex with a circumcised penis is still enjoyable?
Doctor :   sensitivity vary, u cannot comment on the outcome of the surgery without undergoing it

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor