Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, inflammation of urethra - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi docotr
User :   hi docto
User :   age 21
User :   any body is there?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   i m feeling too much pain when i try to do intercourse
User :   so what is the problem
Doctor :   there are lot of reasons for pain while intercourse
User :   i m male
Doctor :   tight foreskin
Doctor :   inflammation of the urethera
User :   i uper cover of penis is not coming to down to cap so it's pain
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   it is the cause for the pain in you
User :   so what i have to do
Doctor :   need a surgery
Doctor :   its called circumcision
User :   is it surgery ?
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok is it normal .. or ab normal?
Doctor :   it is not normal

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor