Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Tests to be performed to ensure good health - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   ok
Doctor :  
please proceed with your health query
User :   ok
User :   what type of tests should i do every 6 monthes to asure a good health
User :   ?
Doctor :  
you need to maintain a good balanced diet and exercise pattern
Doctor :  
to be healhy
Doctor :  
and also the tests to be done should be once a year
User :   i feel that there is growing thing behind my ear i think it is a gland thing
Doctor :  
including complete blood checkup, LFT, RFT, other possible tests based on examination findings, eye check up, dental checkup
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
since when have you noticed it?
User :   i dont feel any symptoms other than a very weak pain
Doctor :  
has it been growing in size?
User :   one week
User :   no
Doctor :  
is there pain on touching?
User :   deep touching yes
Doctor :  
is there any change in the skin over it?are you able to pinch up the skin over it?

Doctor :  
is the swelling movable? or is it fixed?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor