Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Tests for recurring pain in the penis area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   Hi, I have been having some pain in the penis area. Usually below the scrotum (toward the base). It usually lasts a short time and happens on and off....
Doctor :  
from when you are suffering from this?
User :   maybe a month...but it has happened before.....on and off
Doctor :   do you have pain while passing urine?

User :   no
Doctor :  
what is your age?
User :   15
Doctor :  
do you have pain while ejaculation?
User :   no
Doctor :  
any specific time of occurrence of pain?
User :   not really....its random
Doctor :  
apart from occasional pain what other symptom you have?
User :   none really.....
User :   not that i can think of anyway
Doctor :   i suggest you to get an urine microscopic and biochemical examination done

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor