Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Tests for detecting Schezophrenia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Schizophrenia
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i would like help in finding a way to ask my parents how to go about finding out if i have schizophrenia or not
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   sure we will help you
User :   i have a lot of mental secrets that i don't tell people about and i would like to know what tests and things will be necessary
Doctor :   are you fearing to speak to your parents
User :   yes
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   nothing to worry they are your parents
Doctor :   and ppl call them as equal to god
User :   they don't realize how much i feel i need the help though
Doctor :   so they agree whatever you do
Doctor :   and they do help you when you are suffering from illness
User :   they do, yes, but they never believe me at first
User :   they seem to wait til im on my knees at a breaking point
Doctor :   or else you can contact a psychiatrist for consultation and treatment
Doctor :   if you are affordable
User :   is contacting a psychiatrist for such expensive?
Doctor :   where do you reside?
User :  
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   i don't know how much it costs there
User :   is it typically expensive?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor