Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Tests for STD - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i helpyou
User :   hi
User :   i dont know if u can help with this or not
User :   but ill give it a shot
Doctor :   Tell Me..
Doctor :   I shall Try my Best..
User :   if u were raped do u go and like get it checked out by a doctor
User :   or wat
Doctor :   Checked for what..
User :   like
Doctor :   Pregnancy?
User :   i talked to a friend bout it
User :   he siad since it was done by 2 pl
Doctor :   Ok..
User :   then i could get std
Doctor :   But what do you want to be examined by the doctor for..
Doctor :   Certainly it will be Required If its STD's.
User :   so then i ahould get it checked out to c
User :   if it is
Doctor :   Certainly look Out for the STD's that is very Highly possible..
User :   ok
User :   now i have a ?
User :   wat is std
Doctor :   Sexually Transmitted Disease.
User :   ok
User :   well thanx
User :   for the advice and help
User :   bye
Doctor :   Is there ANy thing else that you would need
Doctor :   Please fill this form Ands tell Me wehn done..
User :   done
Doctor :   Bye for now..
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor