Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Tests for Left side kidney pain, tender stomach - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Kidney Conditions
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   hello
User :   i have got a pain in my left kidney its very sore and my stomach feels tender do i need to go to the hosptisl to get this check out?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
since when are you havuing this pain?
User :   since this morning
Doctor :  
i will need to ask a few more questions, can i ask?
User :   yes sure
Doctor :  
please provide me your age and gender
User :   im female and im 20 years old
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
whr exactly is the pain for you?
User :   my left side kidney
Doctor :  
does the pain come in front to stomach and down in front?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
have taken any medications for this?
User :   no
Doctor :  
i suggest you to get yourself checked by a physician, you need a physical examination
Doctor :  
and also few investighations
User :   what sort of investigations?
Doctor :  
like ultrasound abdomen, blood tests to know kidney function
Doctor :  
and complete blood checkup
Doctor :  
to see for infection

Doctor :  
is thr any burning on passing urine?
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor