Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Testicular swelling, lump on both tubes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   i have a lump on both tubes to my testicals what are they ?
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr AAAAAAA
User :   hi my names AAAAAAA
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   i have a lump on both tubes leading to my testicals im not sure what it is ?
Doctor :   Can I ask you a few more questions pertaining to this ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   What is your age ?
User :   17
Doctor :   Since how long are you having this swelling /Lump ?
User :   i have had it for about a year and a half now ive been to the doctors twice and they just said it will go but it hasnt and im ver woried
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Is it painful or tender, pain on touch ?
Doctor :   Is it tortuous like a blood vessel or lymph vessel ?
User :   it is painful
Doctor :   Ok
User :   its not very very painful
Doctor :   Does it vary in size with cough or when you sleep and get up and walk ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   it moves but i dont think it change size
Doctor :   So you have a painful lump in the tubes leading to your testis but not in your testicles , Am i right ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Is it attached to skin and is it fluid like inside or hard or soft ?
User :   its not attached to the skin and it is hard when i squeeze it
Doctor :   Ok, Have you consulted a Urologist ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Let me explain you some facts now : User :   ok
Doctor :   AAAAAAA as I am not able to examine you, my scop is limited but it can be any of the following possiblities : User :   ok
Doctor :   But before that 2 more questions , Did you have a testicular injury any time ? ; Do you have any fever, abdominal pain , Swelling in the legs ?
User :   when i first noticed it i was punched very hard at my birthday party and the next day i felt pain
User :   i felt fine though just pain
Doctor :   Ok, When was that ?
User :   i have none of them pains
User :   it was july 09
Doctor :   Ok, That can be the possible etiology.
User :   ok
Doctor :   So let me not zero on to one thing , let me give you a broader picture : Doctor :   1. Due to Testicular injury
User :   the doctor said it was a sist
Doctor :   2. Scrotal Cyst
Doctor :   3. Epidydimal Cyst
User :   how do i get rid of these and are they cancerous
Doctor :   Or Scar of the epidydimitis or Orchitis.
Doctor :   The best thing would be to get a Punch Biopsy or FNAC done to exactly tell what it is.
Doctor :   Yiu have to see a Urologist for this.
Doctor :   * You
User :   ok would it be best to go back to my doctor and se what he says or go straight to hospital and book and appointment ?
Doctor :   And he will surely advise you for this, But as far as my experience says These Cysyts rarely Turn Carcinogenic.
User :   ok so i have nothing to worry about but it will be best to get it seen ?
Doctor :   I feel the previous doctor would have been a primary , please see a Specialist-Urologist for this problem.
Doctor :   Yes you are absolutely right.
Doctor :   Take care, Thank you for consulting me, Hope you stand out of this health problem soon.
User :   thanks alot very helpful made me feel alot better thankyou
Doctor :   Take care, bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor