Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Testicular swelling and gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   I have a swelling in right testicle which has been there since last 8 years and whose size decreased over time . although there is no pain.
i am 28 year old. what could it be and how do I get it cured.tell me the hospital in navi mumbai / mumbai wher it can be cured
Doctor :   May I know more details about the problem?
Doctor :  
What is your age, occupation?
Doctor :  
Sorry only occupation
User :   am sw engineer
User :   28 year old
Doctor :  
What is the size of swelling?
User :   actually it is very small in size now
User :   right one
Doctor :  
What was the size when it appeared?
User :   its sized increased when i got that problem and tgone to doctor
Doctor :  
User :   that time he said its gonerrea and given me medicine
User :   it got normal and hard but over time its size decreased
Doctor :  
Were you completely treated then?
Doctor :  
Can you feel the swelling away from the testicle?
User :   that time when size became normal within one week and it became hard
User :   not
User :   but slowly its size decreased although i am not facing any other problem
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Actually a Urologist shall examine you and then order for an Ultrasound scan of the testicle
User :   ok
Doctor :  
Then he will decide what it is and how to proceed
User :   ok do u have any idea abt any doctor in navi mumbai
Doctor :  
Since testicular swelling should be completely diagnosed I wish you see an Urologist near your area
User :   where it can be treated
User :   ok
Doctor :   You can help yourself from this link

Doctor :  
WWW.WWWW.WW User :   ok doctor
Doctor :  
If you wish we can fix up an appointment if you click on the doctor
Doctor :  
whom you want to meet
User :   ok doctor
Doctor :  
If you do not have an idea you can click on any urologist in your area
User :   ok
Doctor :  
Is there anything else I can help you?
User :   nothing else
User :   thanks doctor
Doctor :  
Thanks for consulting us
Doctor :  
Bye for now
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor