Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Testicular pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am having bad pains in my testicular area
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   How long have you been suffring from them
User :   about 2 hours
Doctor :   how can you describe them sharp or dull pain
User :   they are a dull ache but very strong
Doctor :   what brings the pain on?
Doctor :   Have you sustained any injury
User :   they are constant. no relief either standing or sitting
User :   no no injury that I know of
Doctor :   Any vigourous movenets
User :   what do you mean?
Doctor :   any sudden and vigourous movements leads to testicular torsion
Doctor :   thats why i am asking that question
User :   no i have not made any vigorour movements
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any redness in testicular area
User :   no
Doctor :   any fever

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Are you back
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   It seems there is some problem with chat window . can you please login again . Sorry for the inconvenience.
Doctor :  
Are you there
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor