Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Testicular infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello i spoke to a previous doctor saying i may have testicular infection. i get pain and swelling in my right testicle and my scrotum keeps getting reli tight. This has gone on for 2 weeks approx do you have any suggestions on what to do
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   the pain and tightness of scrotum has occured infrequently before but now is frequent
User :   18,13st 8, 165cm
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and in a relationship
Doctor :   You need to consult a General Surgeon and get this examined as it could be a serious problem if
Doctor :   there is any twisting of the testicle or a hernia.
Doctor :   That can be made out only after examining you physically.
User :   its mean 2 weeks i think but started infrequent like maybe a year ago have i left it to late
User :   its been*
Doctor :   Thats why it is better to get these ruled out by a surgeon.
Doctor :   Nothing much can be said without actually looking at the swelling and examining it.

Doctor :   Only for the pain, you can take a Tylenol or try to apply hot compresses but that would only be a temporary measure.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor