Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Test reports for recurring muscle pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi
User :   I had a chat some days back and spoken about the problem which i have
Doctor :   could be ur problem in brief
User :   on which i was adviced for throcare ---test called as aarogyaram
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have got the reports on the same need to discuss on that
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u had recurring muscle pain
Doctor :   could u please type in the report
User :   basically i was having the problem of pain in arms , hands shoulders and chest and muscles
Doctor :   ok
User :   its of 6-7 pages
User :   telll me how to start with
Doctor :   please type the final report
Doctor :   or impression
User :   comments written as " suggesting thyronormalcy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so how can i help you now
User :   my cholesterol total which shud be 125-200 is 224
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it is little bit on higher side
Doctor :   ok
User :   is that because i am having the pain ?
Doctor :   do u have chest pain
User :   yes
Doctor :   anytime ECG was done
User :   no
User :   never
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   endoscopy
User :   no
User :   heard this word for the 1st time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u having burning sensation inchest
Doctor :   is the pain related with the food u take
User :   burning sensation yes some time , related to food no idea
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u take spicy food
User :   no
User :   but after taking food na I become completely tiredles and left with no stamina
Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, I have to ask you a few questions because I cannot examine you. It will take some time so please be patient.
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often?
User :   no i dont take this at all and never
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems? Overwt, Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Allergies?Any Operations If so why?, please say if there is family history of such problems.
User :   diabetes no , hypertension no , asthma no , allergies no , no operatiosn never , over wt i think yes as my height is 5.9 " and weight is 81 kgs , father has sugar issues
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i would suggest u to get these tests done
Doctor :   ECG and endoscopy and consult a physician
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please dont ignore chest pain
Doctor :   it needs to be investigated
User :   but its not only the chest pain im having the pain across the body
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY Mobile : 91-0000-
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   diabetes i checkd last month was ok
Doctor :   anytime u had joint pain, fever with sorethroat
User :   BP checked every wk its normal
Doctor :   ok
User :   sometimes back i was having the problem related to ENT some problems with my ear actually nothing else
Doctor :   ok
User :   majorly pain is on the shoilders and sometimes I am not able to lift the hand also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have back pain as well
User :   yes
Doctor :   any cough?
User :   no
User :   some times i feel itching also on chest specially in the evening
User :   whenever i sleep i always keep my hand below my head else I am not able to sleep properly
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   get these tests done
Doctor :   undergo a complete healthcheck up
User :   ok
User :   where its done and what for it is done ?
Doctor :   we can fix up appointment
Doctor :   we will evaluate the cause
Doctor :   for ur problem
User :   when ?
User :   im in xxxxx
Doctor :   u can get it done in any corporate hospitals
User :   but what for its being tested ?
Doctor :   Yes, as I am chatting with some patients simultaneously. Please bear with us for a reply
User :   ok
User :   r u free ?
Doctor :   yes
User :   tell me then
User :   what shud i do now
User :   max i am having at arm pit
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a physician and get the tests done
User :   both sides
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   and get back to us
User :   ok
Doctor :   or write to us the progress
Doctor :   at YYYY@YYYY
User :   ok
Doctor :   anything else i can help you with
User :   bye
User :   no its ok
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor