Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Teeth going inside the gums, mild pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

User :   hi sir
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   sir i have a problem with my teeth
Doctor :  
User :   in my lower jaw
User :   the last teeth on left and right
Doctor :   ok
User :   have gone down
User :   i mean they have gone into gums
Doctor :  
User :   and all the food particles are getting strucked there sir
Doctor :  
User :   can u tell me what is the treatment to be undergone for this problem
Doctor :  
have had any dental consultations for this?
User :   no sir
Doctor :  
is there pain associated?
Doctor :  
do you feel sensitive when chewing?
User :   there is only mild pain but it is for short time
Doctor :  
User :   i dont feel sensitive sir
User :   only food particles are getting strucked
Doctor :  
i would suggest you to get this examined ny a dental surgeon
Doctor :  
he will tell you the extent of damage that has taken place
Doctor :  
and also the correct treatment suitable for you.
User :   ok sir actually what can a dentist do to these kind of teeth which have gone down to gums
User :   i heard that is a common problem to most people
Doctor :  
you told me that the food particles are getting stuck
User :   yes sir food particles are getting strucked because the teeh have gone down thereby creating some space
Doctor :  
a dental surgeon will be able to tell you better what options are there to correct this.
Doctor :  
as they deal with teeth and oral cavity related problems
Doctor :  
including gums

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor