Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Techniques to reduce back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   I want to ask you if anything can be done for height increase at the age on 24 as well as how to get rid of back bone pain
Doctor :   height cannot be increased at age 24
Doctor :   and reg the back pain
Doctor :   I would like to ask few querstion
User :   al rt
Doctor :   Hw long you have this back pain
Doctor :   What is your age?
User :   hmm.. its been almost 4-5 months...
Doctor :   Is it upper back pain or lower back pain
User :   the pain is very severe.. earlier it used to be okay after i lied done for an hour.. bt now its unbearable
User :   lower always.. n upper back sometyms
Doctor :   What is yiour age and occupation
User :   am 24
User :   I am 24 yrs old and i work in BPOs.. (night shifts)
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So you sit for long hours and work
Doctor :   at comp
User :   yes
Doctor :   I can give you two types of treatement one is for immediate relief
Doctor :   and other is to reduce the pain over long ter
Doctor :   or prevent the back pain episodes
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor