Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Tears around foreskin, much pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
User :   i have tears around my foreskin and i endure much pain when i try to retract it
User :   causing new tears
User :   what do i do
Doctor :   you need to see a general surgeon, who can have a look at it and then fix it if possible
Doctor :   for lubrication use KY jelly
User :   its only recently happened normally i can pull it al the way down
Doctor :   the surgeon may ask u for circumcisison , a minor procedure to help retraction of the foreskin
Doctor :   use KY jelly, and once the tears heal, then there is no need to worry
Doctor :   rest the affected part for a week for proepr healing to occur
User :   can i ask u another question to do with my foreskin
Doctor :   yes

User :   before i got these tears around my foreskin i could pull my fore skin back but it sorta looks like it is strangling my penis if that makes sense
Doctor :   that needs a circumsision

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor