Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Taking supplement grobust for 10 days, eyes are little dry - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   i've been taking a supplement called grobust for 10 days now , it contains dandelion which is a diuretic and high in fluoride as well , i've no body aches all over my body , my gum hurts too and eyes are little dry , i need to carry on taking this supplement since it may do something but at the same time i want no risk , what shall i do , i heard that vitamin c gets rid of excess fluoride ,well , i'm waiting for your advice , ty
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   hi
User :   i have body aches *
User :   sorry
Doctor :   yes, Vit C will help you
User :   what about dry eyes
User :   the diuretic effect
Doctor :   Maintain good hydration
User :   ok , so i can carry on taking it ?
Doctor :   the diuretic effect of the medicine will balance
Doctor :   Hve more juices
User :   ok , thank you, but why gum hurts
Doctor :   the same reason
User :   ok then , thank you very much
Doctor :   it needs more blood and more fluids in the gums to maintain the turgor
Doctor :   if compromised it hurts
User :   ok , thank you , that's it
Doctor :   Yes,
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor