Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of splenomegaly - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hello
Doctor :  
how can ih help u?
User :   hey i am XXXXXXXX and i might have a good chance of having enlarged spleen
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
whats ur age?
User :   is nauesa and little pain in left arm and bending over pain not a good sign? if yes why
User :   18
Doctor :  
enlarged spleen ?
User :   yea
Doctor :  
why did u come to such a conclussion?
Doctor :  
do u have recenlty maany fever ?
Doctor :  
lmostly malaria?
User :   whats that
Doctor :  
malaria fever
User :   what is it
Doctor :   ok
User :   they did a ultersound on me
Doctor :   ooh ok
Doctor :  
what was the result?
User :   i dont yet i find out tommorow and is those pain problems that i sent you up there is those could symptoms
Doctor :  
User :   why
Doctor :  
splenomegaly can only be diagnosed on ultrasonography
Doctor :  
and the symptoms which u have told are non speceific
Doctor :  
nausea is not related to splee
User :   what that? ultrasonography?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
yup that is ultrasound

Doctor :  
and we can find splenomegaly on physical examination also
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor