Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of hernia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions

User :   hello
User :   is someone there??

Doctor :   hi
User :   oh
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   can i just askfirst....for comfort sake...are you a male or femal?
Doctor :   please proceed with her query
User :   i seem to have a lump on my bollocks
Doctor :   i am male doctor
User :   and im not sure what it is
Doctor :   Dr.
Doctor :   yu mean in the testis
User :  
yeah, my bololocks, my balls, nuts, testicles
User :   i have a lump
Doctor :   ok ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
User :   what do i do??
Doctor :   can i ask few q
User :   ok
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   17
Doctor :   since how many days do yu have this
User :   5 years maybe
Doctor :   wat us the size of the swelling
User :   its about the size of a whole testicle
Doctor :   do yu have any swelling in the groin region
User :   not really
Doctor :   ok
User :   mostly just my left nut

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have pain
Doctor :   or redness in the testis
User :sometimes it hurts a little
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   as per your symotoms it looks like hernia

Doctor :   inguinal hernia
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor