Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of conception - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i doubt if im preg
User :   can u tell me how'd i confirm without testing
Doctor :   You can confirm it with a simple Urine pregnancy test
Doctor :   You can buy the kit for 50 bucks
User :   symptoms before taking a test?
Doctor :   from any medical shop
User :   ok
Doctor :   Symptoms are many
User :   but i wanted to make sure if im having the right symptoms before testing
Doctor :   First is arrest of periods
Doctor :   nausea, craving for food
User :   well my periods delayed by a week
User :   and last night i had little spotting
User :   nausea YES
Doctor :   Did you get the periods or not?
User :   this time its a delayed period with only very light spotting
Doctor :   Ok
User :   almost like nothing
Doctor :   then yu can test it
Doctor :   and are you in regular unprotected intercourse
User :   im married

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor