Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of Viral infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   my wife has the swine flu (two of our kids also have it now). she has had it for over 12 days now, mostly high fever and body aches. Now she is having a lot of joint pain. She has not seen a Doctor. I'm just worried since it has lasted this long. What should I do?
Doctor :   swine flu confirmed from blood test or throat swab test?
User :   not confirmed she has not seen a doctor. when i took the kids to their doc they said it sounds like that what she has
Doctor :   fever with joint pains seems to be more of other type of common viral infection than swine flu

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor