Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Swollen penis with mucus like secretion, gonorrhea suspected - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi
User :   hi
User :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here. please proceed with your health query.
User :   are you there?
User :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Yes please continue
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   If you have medical problems, please type here
User :   please i would like to know what I can do if my penis intermittently dripping sperm like or mucour like of secretion.
Doctor :   What is your age?
Doctor :   When does this happen?
User :   This started after I slept with my girl friend after being on work related trip for 1 month with seeing her
User :   32 yrs
User :   just last week
User :   I penis is swollen just below the cap area
Doctor :   Dripping of sperm is very normal thing
Doctor :   and you shgould not absolutely worry about it
User :   i feel pain around the area, I went to the pharmacy and i bought antibiotics
Doctor :   It is a sense of your manhood and it says you can procreate
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but i feel pains around my cap area
Doctor :   If you feel that the discharge is yellowish
Doctor :   and pain around the area
Doctor :   it mean you probably have acquired a sexual transmitted disease
Doctor :   most commonly a Gonorrhoea
Doctor :   Do you have fever?
Doctor :   It is easily curable
User :   not really
Doctor :   and it needs proper course of antibiotic
User :   i think it is sexually tranmitted disease
Doctor :   Gonorrhoea is easily treated in early stage
User :   what are the syptoms?
Doctor :   So i suggest you to replace the pharmacist with Doctor
Doctor :   and take proper treatment
Doctor :   The symptoms that you say discharge, soreness etc are the perfect symptoms
User :   ok, or do you make any medication i can also recommend to the doctor
Doctor :   The best drugs are given by the doctor as it is
Doctor :   Because Gonorrhoea / any STD can be treated with one shot or short course of antibiotics
Doctor :   and it is easily cured
User :   ok. i will see my doctor today then
Doctor :   Some Pencillin groups
Doctor :   are good
Doctor :   It all depends on the area's local resistance and the sensitivity
User :   what does pencillin group mean
Doctor :   So you do not have to worry
Doctor :   Pencillin group of antibiotic
User :   is it a medication
Doctor :   Yes a prescription based medication
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor