Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Swollen bruise on the temple - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi'
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   So, I have a bruise? (sore like a bruise, but black spot) on my temple (directly between my ear and eye), and the area around it is swollen.
User :   Right now I'm kinda dizzy and sick to my stomach... should I be worried?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I will help you
Doctor :   I want to know what caused the bruise
Doctor :   to tell you whether you should be worried or not
User :   I had a pimple I was messing with. >.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   well
Doctor :   in that case
Doctor :   there is no need to be unduly worried
Doctor :   it will heal on its own
Doctor :   if you have an antibiotic cream at home
Doctor :   apply it
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor