Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Swimmer's ear, constant clogging post medicines - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i had a swimmers ear in my right ear and a slight on in my left. My doctor gave me ear drops for them but now my left ear is constantly clogged and i cant unclog it. any suggestions
Doctor :   ok
User :   its almost like i have an ear plug in it but i dont
Doctor :   u need to consult the ENT specialist
Doctor :   u might need change of antibiotic
Doctor :   or it could be wax impacted
Doctor :   to ur ear ear
Doctor :   either way
Doctor :   u need to consult
User :   how do i contact to ENT specialist
Doctor :   any hospital nearby
Doctor :   or u can visit GP next to you
Doctor :   u will guide u to the nearest ear specialist
User :   GP?
Doctor :   general practisioner

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor