Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Swellings on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   Please post your query
User :   i have some issue related to my penis and i am not sure who could be the speacialist
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   i feel a lump
User :   29
Doctor :   ok go ahead
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is it on your penile shaft?
User :   and during sex, whenever it gets erected, i feel a wired sort of pain..
Doctor :   Where on the shaft ?
User :   almost on the middle
Doctor :   Is it present on your penis always or it comes during sex?
Doctor :   ok
User :   its not a real pain, but immediately after ejaculation, i feel burning in the skin...and a small pain in the penis
Doctor :   ok
User :   the wired pain comes only during erection
Doctor :   Can you tell the size of lump?
Doctor :   is it hard or soft?
Doctor :   is there any wound on it?
User :   no
Doctor :   is it just beneath the skin?
User : is inside the muscles
User :   i have to squeeze my penis to feel it
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any itching there?
User :   i am worried...what to do
User :   not regularly..only during sex...its actually itching then a pain
User :   i cant really explain
Doctor :   Is it like a vein you feel
User :   its like a small ball
Doctor :   There can be clot in the vein that appear as swellings
Doctor :   But it usually clears by 1-2 weeks
User :   may be
User :   no..its there from past about 1.5 months
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Growths on the penis are sometimes caused by infections
Doctor :   Are you married?
User :   yes
Doctor :   One example is syphilis which may cause flat pink or gray growths (condylomata lata)
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Also, certain viral infections can produce one or more small, firm, raised skin growths (genital warts, or condylomata acuminata) or small, firm, dimpled growths (molluscum contagiosum).
User :   what should i do now?
Doctor :   ok
User :   you mean viral fever?
Doctor :   i would advise an physical examination first
Doctor :   not viral fever
Doctor :   warts are caused by viral infections
User :   ok.
User :   any doctor that you could suggest
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Wait a minute
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   use this link now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor