Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Swelling of the testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   i have a question
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   ok im 19 yrs old and one day i was taking a shower and i felt sumthing unusual by my testicles and theres a lump one of my testicles and i was wondering how can i tell if its not cancer
Doctor :   at the age of 19 there is very less chance of caner
Doctor :   is the saelling in the testicles painfull
User :   no it doesnt hurt
User :   i just dont think it should belong there
Doctor :   since when oyu noticed it
User :   like 2 wks ago
User :   its still there
Doctor :   do oyu have swelling on both testicles or on one side
User :   one side
Doctor :   according to your history it suggests you may have hydorcele

Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor