Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Swelling in the perinium - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

Doctor :   hello
User :   hi i have a quick question i hope u can help with
User :   I recently had to goto the E.R. because i found what felt like swollen tissue on my taint behind my scrotum , so i went there and got it checked out and the doctor said it was a tiny hydrocele and prescribed lasix and ibuprofen , i didnt get to talk to her as long as i wanted but from what i have read including the paperwork it says a hydrocele effects the testicles i havnt found anything relating it to the male taint and that is the only area that has been effected so i just wanted to know if she was correct in saying it was a hydrocele for peace of mind
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
give me some time
Doctor :  
u have swelling in the testis?
User :   none at all thats why im worried she might have been wrong
User :   everything is absolutely normal sept for the taint were its inflamed
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
then it must not be hydrocele

Doctor :   are u experiencing any pain during defecatuion?

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor