Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Swelling in the anterior tibialis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

User :   ok i dont need lectures really. i have some symptoms (noredness or swelling) and need to know how to fake tendonitis mostly in the anterior tibialis tendon thanks and HURRY FAST PLEASE
Doctor :   hi
User :   please. hurry no lectures thanks
Doctor :  
we cant give suggestion for faking as a doctor
User :   well another doctor did. so lets go
Doctor :  
we do have our ethics right
User :   fine what are tests and diagnosis process for it
Doctor :  
just physical examination is sufficient
User :   ok well what do they look for
User :   ??
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
any change in colour
User :   is redness a must?
User :   and i heard heat too?
Doctor :  
it is one criteria
Doctor :  
User :   a must though for tendonitis??
User :   i actually do have all symptoms but redness and heat
User :   but it is a little red i think its bruising
User :   huryr
User :   ok well thanks i think im done
User :   hurry if u can
User :   but its running outta time here
User :   ok dont answer....
Doctor :  
it is not a must

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor