Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Swelling in testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hello
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   First time in my life I am chatting with a doctor. I am bit exited about it
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   I am Male of 30 years. My height is 5'8 and weight is 69 kg
User :   No I do not have any dependent
Doctor :   ok
User :   Well I have a problem with my testical. First time it happened in 1994, The right one swelled. I went to a Doc and he prescribed Bonacide Forte
Doctor :   ok
User :   I was completely cured after two months
Doctor :   what was the problem like
User :   Pain in my right testical
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u get an ultrasound done
User :   The problem happend agin in 1998
User :   No
Doctor :   since when ur having pain in testicle
User :   I own my own, without visting a Doctor, took Bonacide Forte
Doctor :   is the colour of scrotum change?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation now?
User :   No not at all the color never changed
Doctor :   when u pass urine
User :   No
User :   In 1998 after it happend again as I mentioned, I took Bonacide Forte and recovered completely
Doctor :   so what would u like to know about now
User :   It happend again in 2000 and I took the same medicine and got cured
Doctor :   ok
User :   Then agin in 2004 and I did the same thing
User :   Last time it happend exactly a year ago
User :   I did the same thing - took Bonacide Forte
Doctor :   ok
User :   Now I am absolutely fine
Doctor :   ok
User :   But there is a fear on the back of my mind whether its gonna happen again?
Doctor :   to clear the doubt or know the cause
User :   Do u have any remedy for it so that it never reoccurs
Doctor :   please get a ultrasound of the pelvis
Doctor :   and consult a surgeon
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   where are u located
User :   I stay in New Delhi
User :   Do U think it is that serious?
Doctor :   only clinical examination followed by ultrasound can confirm the findings
Doctor :   since the problem is reoccuring for long time
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a surgeon and get these tests done
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it can be
User :   But it always reoccurs after a gap of years
Doctor :   yes
User :   Any medicine can U prescribe
Doctor :   since ur fine as of now
User :   Is Bonacide Forte the only Medecine
Doctor :   there is no need of medicine
Doctor :   u need to consult a surgeon and get ultrasound
User :   Not now, I mean if it reoccurs again
Doctor :   get back to us with ultrasound report
Doctor :   or write to us with report
User :   All right.
Doctor :   we will be in a better position
User :   Utrasound of Pelvis right?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   comment on ur problem
Doctor :   u can write to us
Doctor :   at YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   ok
User :   Allright
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   Thanks a lot
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   have a nice day
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor