Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Swelling in gums - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3617 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice
Doctor :   hi
User :   hI
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   I have a swelling on my gum which i have shown to a dentist, even after medication no improvement
Doctor :   since how many days u have swelling in gums
Doctor :   do u have bleeding from gums as well
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   Gum has grown almost to 70% of the height of the teeth.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u taking any medicine or do u have any other medical problem
User :   This has been there almost since 3 years. It comes on and off. Since last 2 months it has grown and remained there. Yes it blleeds if i put pressure and brush.
Doctor :   do u have bad breathe as well
User :   Medicines have been stopped as the course advised by the doctor is completed
User :   no
User :   I am 35 yrs old, M, Marketing, 88kgs, 172 cms,
Doctor :   r u diabetic?

User :   no
Doctor :   so anytime recently u had consulted dentist and was any dental xray done at that time
User :   i do not smoke, i do not drink, i do not take cool water. Hot water definitely yes. Little hot than warm
User :   No. X ray was not done. Do you suggest that.
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a dentist
Doctor :   there might be some local infection
Doctor :   yes get a dental xray done as well
Doctor :   since it not resolving
Doctor :   r u able to follow
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   confirm ur details
Doctor :   or this swelling might be due to some other cause
User :   yes
Doctor :   consult a dentist, u might need to see oral surgeon as well which dentist would refer you
Doctor :   if u need any help
Doctor :   any assisstance
Doctor :   do write to us
User :   Can you suggest the best dentist in hyderabad
Doctor :   at YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   we are bangalore based and operational in bangalore as of now
User :   would be great if you can help me
Doctor :   we will be coming to hyd shortly
User :   Any info thro your other colleagues
Doctor :   we dont have database for hyd as of now
Doctor :   anything else u would like to know about
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor