Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Swelling and pain in testis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User :   hello sir
Doctor :   good morning
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   good mrng
User :   actually in my testis some swelling happened
User :   yester day
User :   in right testis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   it's not paining that much but lightly
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any colour change?
Doctor :   on the skin
User :   no sir
Doctor :   how severe is the pain
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u pass urine?
User :   it's light paining upto stomach pain when i urinate
Doctor :   ok
User :   normal
Doctor :   do u have fever as of now
User :   no sir
Doctor :   how old are you?
User :   27 ..un married
User :   male
Doctor :   did u have intercourse any time recently
User :   i am virigin
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, I have to ask you a few questions because I cannot examine you. It will take some time so please be patient.
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   how big is the swelling?
Doctor :   did u have similar complains in the past
User :   half the size of ball
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any other medical problems u have or taking any medicine as of now
User :   and one more thing that there is some flesh like material with the ball
Doctor :   ok
User :   not connected closely
Doctor :   u need to consult a surgeon and get an ultrasound of pelvis
Doctor :   to know the exact cause
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about?
User :   actually i went to doctor yester day he told that some part of intestine ceme into testis .. is it possible ?
Doctor :   yes it could be hernia
Doctor :   that whats doctor has told u
User :   and he told some infection and given norflox400mg and nimslid mouth dissolving pills for week
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it cured ? doe it affect my future sexual life
User :   in next year i am going to marry
Doctor :   no it wont affect ur furture sex life
Doctor :   if there is hernia cant say how much it would affect
Doctor :   as of now
Doctor :   only on examination one can say
User :   really im worried abt it
Doctor :   ur ability to have kids wont be affected
Doctor :   as of now dont be worried
Doctor :   it wont affect ur sex life
Doctor :   in future
Doctor :   ok
User :   bcoz i never have intercorse with any one ... honestly
Doctor :   it wont affect u any way
User :   generally i take abt food and health a lot
Doctor :   dont worry
Doctor :   ur will be fine
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   more care on these
User :   ok thanx sir
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor