Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Swelling above left testis with slight pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi im 15 years old. I have been going through puberty for around 2 years now. I noticed recently that i have a fairly large jelly type lump attached to my left testicle. It is about almost as large as the testicle. When i push my left testicle up to the top of my sack, it becomes visible as it appears to look 'bulgy' It is soft and painless altohugh i rarely get very slight pains in my testicles which seem to be normal. I have masturbated only a few times in my life *if that has anything to do with it) Also my left testicle is fairly smaller than my right and i do not seem to feel the same type of lump on my right testicle. Please help. I am wondering wether to see my local doctor or not . shall i?
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
Doctor :  
Please allow me a minute to go through your problem.
User :   ok
Doctor :  
as far as the different size is concerned it is normal.
Doctor :  
Since when have you noticed the lump?
User :   ok thanks
User :   about 2 month
Doctor :   you need a physical examination to ascertain the cause for the swelling.

Doctor :  
So i would suggest you to consult with a surgeon who can examine you
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor