Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Surviving with a three vessel block in the heart - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
User :   i want help regarding my father..
User :   he is now 56 years old..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   3 years back he had mild heart attack
Doctor :   Ok
User :   after angeography doctor told for baipass
Doctor :   Ok
User :   by the he had done SSY sidh samadhi yoga...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Which is maily related like meditation & Pranayama..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   at that time docotr told us that we have to do bipass with 1 month otherwise he may not be able to survive
Doctor :   Ok
User :   so i just want to know if he didn't have any problem since 3 years how can that doctor suggestet for bipass?
User :   what is ur opinion?
Doctor :   How many vessels were blocked in the angiogram?
User :   he is having all 3 vains blocked almost 80 to 90% according to him..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   we had given same CD to another doctor but he was not able to tell ...
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   He may have had alternate blood supply
Doctor :   to the heart
Doctor :   that can sometimes be present as an abnormality in some
User :   is it possible to another doctor by seeing CD predict the what is their?
Doctor :   I cant say that as I am not a cardiologist, but your case is very interesting.
Doctor :   I believe that a cardiologist could find out if there was anty aberrant circulation
User :   ya mi to think what is going on?
Doctor :   I didnt get you
User :   b coz after 3 years also he is not suffering from any problem...
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   but one thing i want to tell you that he is taking medicine regularly..
Doctor :   I suggest that you get this checked up with a cardiologist, though such cases are rare, there are cases
Doctor :   who live with a three vessel block
User :   sir where are u from?
Doctor :   We are Bangalore based.
User :   he is taking omintan 25mg
Doctor :   Ok
User :   one more think that he had gone through stress test last month
Doctor :   Ok
User :   means we had shown this case to another doctor & had that test but it was ok
Doctor :   what were the results
Doctor :   Ok
User :   my father is little bit fat to...
Doctor :   I suggest that you consult a cardiologist
Doctor :   and verify if there are any aberrant vessels which is most likely the case
User :   u r from which patty?
Doctor :   meanwhile he should continue yoga and medications
User :   sry pathy
Doctor :   and try to avoid oily and spicy foods
Doctor :   I didnt get you
Doctor :   We practice allopathy
Doctor :   if that is what you mean.
User :   i want to know about ur graduation in which alupathy or homopathy or ayurveda?
User :   okm
Doctor :   Allopathy
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   i have done it
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what is that for
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   one more think
Doctor :   That is just quality control from our side
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what should you recomand to go for another angeography or that stress test is enough?
Doctor :   You should take the opinion of a cardiologist
Doctor :   As he would be the right person to guide you
User :   1 st was cardiologist only...2nd was also...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   do you suggest any good cardi from pune?
Doctor :   As we are Bangalore based , we dont have the information right now
User :   ok
User :   ok
User :   thanx...
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor