Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Surgical treatment for premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2575 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   how i can avoid premature ejaculation
Doctor :   What is your age and have you undergone Circumcision
User :   i m 27 year old and no
Doctor :   you will need to get your Glans to be less sensitive and that shall help you in over coming the premature ejaculation
Doctor :   this can also be done bythe method of circumcision
User :   what is circumcision
Doctor :   where the fore skin is removed and this will
Doctor :   make your Glans less sensitive and hence you can continue for long hours
User :   has it any side effect
Doctor :   None and infact beneficial due to its prevention of the Carcinoma of Penis
User :   does it depend on the position of doing sex that how long u can do.
Doctor :   no it is not dependent on the Positions but instead the sensation attained

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor