Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Surgical treatment for Varicocele - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor
User :   are you a male or a female doc
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner
User :   because i have a specific male problem
Doctor :   yes go ahead with it
User :   i have varicocele
Doctor :   since how long
User :   what preventions can we take to prevent it from growing bad or growing further
User :   its been more than 2years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u having pain as of now
User :   i am taking medication
User :   having pain once in a while
User :   but it is there
User :   what can we do to reduce pain
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then u may need surgery

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor