Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Surgical treatment for Phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi docter i want to do a wonderful sex.howz it possible..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   plz explain docter
Doctor :   Adequate foreplay usually helps in good sex.
User :   plz explain docter
Doctor :   That should be done according to your partner's wishes. As this is not the appropriate forum to discuss this,
User :   my skin is very hard at the end of` my penis
Doctor :   I suggest that you look up foreplay techniques in the net.
Doctor :   If there is any further query, consult a Sexologist or a marriage counsellor.
User :   so its very difficult for me docter
Doctor :   Are you able to pull back your fore skin?
Doctor :   Since when has it been like tis?
Doctor :   Is there any pain?
User :   yea but sometymes wen it become hard o\its very painful
Doctor :   It is a condition called Phimosis.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You need to get the foreskin excised by a process called Circumcision.
User :   how is it docetr
Doctor :   I suggest that you get yourself examined by a Urologist who will determine the extent to which the problem is present and
Doctor :   Wil plan for Circumcision.
User :   ok
Doctor :   It is a one day surgery and wont require hopspital stay.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You shouldnt have sex for a week after that.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor