Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Surgical treatment for Phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   how to cure phimosis
Doctor :   hello
User :   hi
User :   how u doing
Doctor :   i am good thank you
Doctor :   may i know your age please ?
User :   23
User :   well
User :   i just wanna knw abt phimosis
Doctor :   sure i will give you all the details
User :   go ahead
Doctor :   so you cant pull the skin back at all ?
User :   yeah
User :   when it is not enlarge
Doctor :   otherwise you can right ?
User :   when it is enlarge i cant pull the foreskin back
User :   and if i do so it pains
Doctor :   i see
User :   i wanna knw how to cure it
User :   give me suggestions
Doctor :   sure i will give you all the answers
Doctor :   just bear with me few mins
Doctor :   dont worry all your queries will be answered
Doctor :   i will tell you all the options you can do to cure it
User :   are u busy
Doctor :   since you can pull it back when its not erect that ,means its not a severe case
User :   yeah
Doctor :   now there are 2 solutions for you
Doctor :   one is that you should try doing stretching exercises
User :   how
Doctor :   for that you need a lubrication lotion
User :   which one
Doctor :   vaseline
Doctor :   pour lots in your hand
User :   ookk
User :   wat to do next
Doctor :   then just pull gently the skin back very slowly
Doctor :   its all about streching your skin to make it elastic
Doctor :   you should do it 3 - 4 times a day
Doctor :   esp when in shower
User :   and 2 solutions
Doctor :   second would be surgery
Doctor :   but since from what you have told me i dont think you have so seere that it will need that
User :   and how long it take to get cure after surgery
Doctor :   it a minor procedure
User :   does it pain
User :   or is their any need to admit in the hospital
Doctor :   called circumcision . after which you are not allowed to masturbate or have intercourse for a month
Doctor :   no need to be admitted to hospital you are discharged the same day
User :   wat u mean by masturbate
User :   and intercourse
Doctor :   no sex
User :   and how much it cost
Doctor :   it depends from hospital to hospital but starting around 5000rs
Doctor :   you are from where ?
User :   ok
User :   from punjab
Doctor :   well any general surgeon can do it
User :   and after getting the surgery u need to consult the doctor
Doctor :   but before you go do follow my advice of stretching
Doctor :   well like i said your is not a serious problem
Doctor :   there are somes cream that a urologist can prescribe you
Doctor :   i am sorry since this is a online consultation i am unable to prescribe to you
User :   and i need to apply those cream on corona or on the foreskin
Doctor :   both
Doctor :   also in between
User :   can u give me contact of any speciallist doctor at amritsar
User :   and for how long i need to apply
Doctor :   sure i will provide you
User :   ookk give me
User :   dr. please provide me the contact of anny doctor
Doctor :   sure i am looking in our data base for the best doctor for you
User :   and for how long i need to apply\
Doctor :   the cream you should apply for a month along with the streching
User :   will it pain
Doctor :   try apply slowly
Doctor :   by stretching slowly
Doctor :   every day more and more
Doctor :   thats alll
Doctor :   dont worry i have provided you with the correct information
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   bye bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor