Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Surgical removal of black mole on face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i heip yu
User :   I have a black mole in cheek from child hood. it has a shirt button size. and it feels ugly for my face.Any medical treatment for removing it and how costly it is
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any change inthe size
User :   no
Doctor :   any change in the color
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   for cosmetic purpose
User :   yes
Doctor :   yu want go get correctd
Doctor :   wahat is the size
User :   yes
User :   small
Doctor :   size of a peanut
User :   yes
Doctor :   its a thick patch or thiln
User :   thick
Doctor :   then it cant be corrected by tablets
Doctor :   yu should get it surgically corrected
User :   ok
User :   costly surgery
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   its minor procedure
Doctor :   does not cost much
User :   is it a plastic surgery
Doctor :   some thing realted to that only
User :   ok tahnk you doctor for your kind information
User :   ok bye
Doctor :   there are several methods
Doctor :   i can give yu more information regarding surgery
User :   ok
Doctor :   one is the simple method
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor