Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Surgery to repair acl, mcl, lcl, pcl and menisus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

User :   hello?
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello?
User :   i need help
User :   are you good with orthopedic issues?
Doctor :   yes please proceed
User :   i blew out my acl, mcl, lcl and pcl also i have a tear in my menisus. so i absolutely have to have surgery?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i understand , what is ur age?
User :   23
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   the definite way is surgery
User :   i have not medical insurance and i've been to the hospital and they won't call me back
Doctor :   ok]
Doctor :   wen was the injury?
User :   around election day
Doctor :   approx how many days ,, 2 months?
Doctor :   ok, and what was the treatment they gave
Doctor :   at the hospital?

Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor