Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Surgery to remove foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi doc
User :   i have a problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   am recentli married and penis has got extra skin covering
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you mean you have more fore skin?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
User :   s doc
Doctor :   Ok
User :   sorry for delayed reply
User :   am 29 now
Doctor :   Ok
User :   can u suggest me how to have a remove this
Doctor :   Is there any difficulty in pulling back the foreskin while having sex?
User :   will it be a problem to have good sex life
User :   s docor
User :   its very tight
Doctor :   Is there any tightness or pain while pulling it back when the Penis is erect?
User :   s doc
Doctor :   Then you should consult a General Surgeon or a Urologist and undergo a small surgery called Circumcision.
User :   will it be problem to have child
Doctor :   It is a small surgery that will remove the foreskin.
User :   many told it will lead to impotency
Doctor :   No, there will be no problem
Doctor :   It has no relation to impotency.'

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor