Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Surgery to remove abscess from anus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi
User :   thank you very much
Doctor :   proceed wd thw probs?
User :   My child is 5 months old and suffering from the abscess near the anus. some doctors want to remove this abscess by surgery . my question is can i do this surgery in this age of my son?
Doctor :   yeah sure
Doctor :   there r no probs
User :   no problem with age of 5 month only
User :   ?
Doctor :   yeah
Doctor :   the abscess can only removed by surgery
User :   is this surgery nessaccery
Doctor :   yeah
User :   or i can give him some anti p
Doctor :   no
User :   why this surgery is nessaccery?
Doctor :   the perm treatment is surgery
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   but the abscess id hid from day to day
User :   hidn from day to day?
Doctor :   well since ue not bale to give the proper picture of the case
Doctor :   its difficult to tell from here
Doctor :   pl send all the details of the case & medications @
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor