Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Surgery to correct deformity in fingers - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi iam looking for peadeatric platic surgeon
Doctor :   k
User :   my nephwe is having Amionitc band syndorme
Doctor :   k pl proceed wd all details?
User :   we are planning for surgery to correct his right hand fingers
Doctor :   k
User :   is there any surgery procedures
User :   WE can meet face to face
Doctor :   we request u to sens all the details about thedeformity
Doctor :   & medication till date @ or mail id
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   nothing else
User :   thanks for the information
User :   is there any helpline nubmer for this service
Doctor :   +91 80 0000
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor