Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Surgery for varicocele - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   hi doctor
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ypou ?
Doctor :   you ?
User :   i want to know how varicocele surgery might cost
User :   approximatlly
User :   ?
Doctor :   It would cost you around about Rs. 15-20,000/-
Doctor :   in a General Hospital
User :   does that include cost of anastesia
User :   if i go to a private hospital, what would be the cost
Doctor :   It is in total .
User :   say some place like manipal in bangalore
Doctor :   In a private Hospital ?Based on the Rooms and the
Doctor :   the Nature of the Facility that you ask for it shall vary
User :   any approximate idea?
User :   is manipal a good place for such treatment?
Doctor :   I do not have that Detail with me as of now
Doctor :   Yes it is Any hospital will Be good since all that would make the Difference would be the Doctor Performing the Surgery
User :   i dont understand
Doctor :   The Hospital Will not be of a Greater Significance since the Doctor Performing the Surgery Will need to be Good and in Constant touch with the Similar surgeries
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   He is a Good Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor