Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Surgery for ascended testis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status
User :   23 maleXXX
User :   single
User :   i have an abscended testis
User :   shall i go thruogh the operation
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there any problem in this age
Doctor :   ok
User :   i think you haven't understood my problem
User :   what ok?
Doctor :   Yes, you have to undergo surgery to get back testis to its normal place
Doctor :   Small surgical problems like pain will be there, but managebls
User :   is it possible to get back in to its normal place
User :   why because i had operation at the age of 11
User :   but it is in the lower part of the obdomen
Doctor :   What operation you have inder gone?

Doctor :   i mean undergone
Doctor :   Is it for undescended testis
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor