Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Surgery for an injured penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
During a sexual encounter my partner came down as I came out, needless to say it injured my penis. Afterwards it became dis formed with a kink and severe bend, help.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   let me read ur query
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when was this ?
Doctor :   Is there any swelling in the shaft of the penis ?
Doctor :   Did u have any pain when it happened ?
User :   Probably a year ago.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u got to the ER at that point of time ?
User :   Yes, when it happened. Slight dis comfort for a week, did not seek medical attention at the time. No swelling, dis formaty seem to happen after healing weks later.
Doctor :   so now u have difficulty having sex ?
Doctor :   Are u there ?
User :   Yes, dis comforting for them. Can be un comforting for mr at times.
Doctor :   you mean to say, its a discomfort to your partners ?
User :   Yes.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i guess, post injury, there has been a fibrosis, due to collection of blood in the penis shaft
Doctor :   leading to a kink in the penis shaft
Doctor :   the info given by u will be confidential
Doctor :   Are u there ?
Doctor :   In any case, my first impression would be a fracture penis,
Doctor :   the treatment, for this condition in case its very severe, is by surgical means
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor